Lunch Menu

Lunch Menu
This is link will take you to the school lunch menu. Remember to send in lunch money in an envelope with your child's first name and last name on it. I have to turn in money first thing on Monday morning. I appreciate your adavanced cooperation.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Monthly Homework

March's monthly homework sheet should be returned on Wednesday 3-31-10.
I need to get a count of who will be participating in the lunch bunch.
Please make sure to include parent's signature and child's name on the homework sheet.

The homework assignments are on the back of the calendar. Pick three activities each week then sign and return at the end of the month.
Wendi and I have been hosting a lunch bunch for those who have their homework sheet completed, signed and returned. If there is any one who would like to help provide hotdogs, buns, chips, fruit, and desert please let Wendi or myself know. I would love to have all the children participate. If you can't find your calendar/homework sheet please send me in a note so I can get you a new one to work on. Please send in when it is the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment